Sunday, August 15, 2010

And so the list goes on...

61. I used to play school with a bunch of stuffed animals, and at times make my poor little brother play along.
62. I want to return to Buenos Aires, Argentina and see all the beautiful sights and eat at the restaurant that is open twenty-four hours on the main strip and have a lomito. Maybe more than one, because they were just that good.
63. I want to love to the tips of my fingers, until there is nothing left of me.
64. One of my most treasured possessions is the journal all of my dear Conway friends wrote letters in for my graduation present.
65. 1992 party was pretty much the greatest party I have ever had. Thank you, Miss Kristi Lee and friends.
66. I absolutely love quotes. In them, I find inspiration.
67. I am a weeper, in the truest sense of the word.
68. The more dear the memory, the more I can vividly recall.
69. I hope that I'll leave a legacy someday.
70. I don't really care for pet names. The few exceptions are: doll and love.
71. I like the following movies: Never Been Kissed, He's Just Not That Into You, Clueless, How to Deal, and so on. Feel free to judge.
72. I love the show So You Think You Can Dance.
73. My Mom and I followed almost every season of American Idol. Sad, I know.
74. I love pictures and taking pictures. Though, I am not an aspired photographer like most of my friends.
75. There have been two points in my life when I have considered stopping writing altogether. Both because of some harsh critics.
76. Justin Long is comparable to the likes of Zac Efron, in my opinion. Haha.
77. I would prefer a bouquet of Manzanitas, over a bouquet of flowers any day.
78. I have never been on a date, never had a boyfriend, and never been kissed.
79. I tend to attract creeps and boy, do I have the stories to tell from such encounters.
80. I am blessed to have friends from all over the world- so very blessed.
81. I would love to see Coldplay in concert.
82. I am quite fond of reggaeton, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
83. It's extremely difficult to know some one dear to me is hurting, and there is so little I can do about it from faraway.

More to come at a later time =].

No comments:

Post a Comment