Monday, June 8, 2009

Day Eight:

Last night, I was off to sleep at 7:30. I can't remember the last time that has happened. Of course, it was due to a migraine, but very well...

So, I have been sitting in Panera for three hours now, appreciating the wi-fi, and the sounds of people. I believe, this is my first outing to a restaurant, alone. Sure, I have had many a take-out; though I have never sat in a restaurant like this before. As odd and insignificant as this may sound, for me, it is quite significant. All of this has taken place, due to resting in His confidence.

Aside from the rambling above, another honorable mention, would be that this has been the most extensive time I have spent on the Internet since I have arrived here. The most extensive amount of time that I have alloted myself for any of the usual mere distractions that were once quite habitual in my life. One soda, or pop, as it is called here, per day. Oh I am sure, I am boring followers of mine. Yet, writing is my outlet; and this is true in any environment.

So I have an hour and twenty minutes before I need to be anywhere, and I am thinking I am in need of a change of scenery...

No comments:

Post a Comment